you know that you have a good time!
Luckily this did not happen to me. However toward the end of the trip, I was kinda worried.
I was also looking for an ice cream place, and finally found the very best that I have ever put in my mouth.
By that time, I had walked enough that my pants had loosened their death grip enough for me to enjoy my creamy, cold ice cream.
It’s hot in the South, people!
Which, by the way, my intention was to share the food love on Friday, but by the time I remembered my intention, the food was gone. Nobody needed those extra viewing calories anyway, especially me. I already had them once.
So, by now, I am sure that you are wondering where we went.
• Juliette Gordon Low, founder of the girl scouts (can you imagine girl scout cookie season in Savannah?)
• Johnny Mercer, who wrote Moon River (Moon River was the song in Sabrina with Audrey Hepburn. A must see!)
• James Pierpont, writer of Jingle Bells (A Savannah Carolers favorite!)
• Forrest Gump Bench and steeple where the feather came swooping down at the beginning of the movie!
Also right outside:
• Home of breezy beaches
• Many celebrities vacation homes (I even saw Mary Kay Andrews signing books!)
• Gorgeous cottages
• Fort Pulaski
We had such a large time, viewing the scenery, snooping in houses, eating some fantastic food, and walking our pretty legs off while trying to beat this lovely Southern heat. (Hence the ice cream.)
Vacation food has no calories right? It’s just for your tasting pleasure. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
So this week, I will be sharing some vacation love here and there.
Next week, I will share some projects.