- Eating at Michael's - probably some of the best Spinach and Artichoke dip I have ever had!
- Hunter Fan Sale on Saturday morning! Great deals of course! Bought the rest of the fans to replace the 34 year old fans we had! Ran into a teacher friend from Southaven, and had some of Daddy's sausage and biscuits for the road.
- Tunica Gap Outlet - oh, how I love thee! Got some great deals in the hour marathon that Brook and I ran!
- Visiting with my sweet Betty Love, and enjoying walking around her beautiful yard!
- Being sunk in a canoe in 2 feet of water thanks to my dear, sweet, you-will-have-to-live-with-me-for-the-rest-of-your-life, husband!
- Awesome fish fry with the Daniels - great food, fun family, and wonderful conversations until late at night! Maybe even a good cross word puzzle! Ha! (I heard wonderful things about the fish! I had chicken spaghetti and it was great!)
- Great breakfast and lunch as well as a great service at church. Ken's dad led the music and his uncle played the piano.
- Picking vegetables with my mama. "Why Mama, what big radishes you have!"
- Being packed to the gills with luggage and Hunter fans on the way home!
- 3 days until schools out for summer!
Sunday, May 23, 2010
We went home to Mississippi this weekend to visit the family. We had a great time!